Want to Create a Lead Magnet that Gets Results?
If you’re trying to develop an email list of prospects, you’ll need an item of value that’s specific to your intended audience to entice them.
What lead magnets are and the way to implement them
All of us need fresh leads, and the best way to acquire them is to offer people something valuable in exchange for their contact information, typically their name and email address. What is given in exchange is called a lead magnet.
The secret is to create something for this purpose that is specific and will benefit your audience quickly. Nobody wants to wait weeks for a benefit; give them something they can use now!
7 Killer Lead Magnets you can offer
- A topical infographic – It truly has been the year of the infographic, and it indicates no sign of slowing. There are becoming much easier to make now, and you can also outsource this task.
- Use videos – There are countless uses for video in your business, from showcasing your business or products to creating an informative how-to video for people (Hint)
- A short report or PDF – The tried and true method of sending out a PDF in exchange for an opt-in is still working quite nicely. Just keep in mind it needs to be short, powerful and hopefully very specific.
- Information – packed mindmaps, blueprints and cheat sheets – These are wonderful tools for packing plenty of useful information into an easily deliverable, branded form.
- Hold a webinar – Webinars are excellent ways to introduce yourself to a potential audience, all the while giving them something valuable via a content-packed webinar.
- Audio podcasts – Podcasts are one more easily distributable tool for branding and delivering great content. They are very easy to produce as well.
- Give a coupon or free trials – We all want to save a few bucks. This might be the easy way to not only get more subscribers, but sales as well.